Monday, October 08, 2007

cybercroppin'

Here are some of the LOs I did this weekend. First one is a photo of me when I was about 2!! My claim to fame was that it was in the photographers window for ages!























This one is roses at Mottisfont Garden. This LO uses the masking technique. The title is done by sticking letters down with non perm adhesive, then painting over the top, then peeling the letters off when the paint is dry. Not bad for a first time, can you imagine how messy it could be?













I love this one! As soon as I saw the class, I thought of this photo! It was taken in 1993 LOL. I've messed up the title a bit by trying to use white letters. They didn't show up, so I tried doodling and colouring them, oops!












This was taken a couple of weeks ago at Michelle's (DN) 18th birthday party. It is DD running off the bouncy castle, but I think it's a great photo!













I love cybercropping! I love the chat that goes with it - it makes you feel like you are not alone, and it is really interesting to look in the gallery and see everyone else's takes on the classes. Mine are all pretty close to the original class, becasue I really liked the classes this time.

No comments: