Monday, August 17, 2009

Craft room mess!

I thought I would embarrass myself and show you how messy my dining room is at the moment! I have literally just dumped things in there, all over the table, the chairs and the floor! I have been sorting out my paper clutter and books upstairs in the little bedroom we use as a computer room/office, and thus this room has been severely neglected!

Maurice has gone on his holiday motorcycling in the Himalays today, and I have 2 weeks without him, Nicholas is away this week and then again the next weekend, and Lucy is away both weekends too! So I am going to empty this room bit by bit, and then put it all back NEATLY!!!! One of the problems is that while Nicholas was away I put most of my sewing stuff upstairs, which is all piled up by the window now. I cannot do any scrapping or card making atm, so I really must do it!






2 comments:

Lesley Edmonds said...

Excellent - we want 'after' pics too Linda lol!
Lesley x

Angie said...

Thanks for visiting me ...I thought I would pop by. Your Worthing photos are amazing as is the book.
Had to smile at the East Croydon photo ...that was the local station to where I worked ....before I moved to Scotland.
Last but not least ...I think a creative area should not be too ordered... alittle chaos helps with the inspiation ... lol