Monday, April 21, 2008

Crafty!

Forgive this long post, but I couldn't decide which pages I liked best, so they are all here! This is my 'Scrapbooking Matters' minibook, from a Big Picture Scrapbooking class (Bigpicturescrapbooking.com). I ordered the book from the States (scrapbooksupply.com). It's gorgeous, but didn't half cost alot!!! It worked out atabout £17!!!!! The Who, When and Why pages are chipboard, and the letters are cut out of the chipboard. I have painted them, and then backed them with double sided patterned paper. The What and Where pages are acetate. I painted the brown and blue stripes then stamped the titles with my new Autumn leaves alphabet stamps.

I really enjpoyed doing this book, and it made me think about why I scrapbook in particular! It's great getting the email prompts every day. At the moment I am getting Shimelle's 'No place like home' prompts, but I haven't done anything crafty with them yet. I have just printed them out and they are in a big pile to do later. I am looking forward to starting them, as the home theme ties in nicely with my 'everyday things' scrapbooking this year. I have also signed up for a Little Red Scrapbooking class on journaling, and have received a really scrummy kit, but more about that later!






























































































































































































No comments: