Wednesday, April 02, 2008

patchwork dog


Here's my little dog that I made on Sunday! I went with burn (Angle on Tanda and various other forums) to her friend Freda's house in Newhaven. I haven't done patchwork really for a very long time, so it was great to do it with someone to get my mojo going! We had a fabulous day, talking, laughing and sewng - very gentle and relaxing. Just can't wait to do it again!
My dog (must find a name for itLOL) is made from an old packet of Laura Ashley patchwork pieces. I do like the colours, very spring like, but they don't go in any room of my house! I suppose they are of ther 1990s, and a bit old fashioned now.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love the colors you used in your dog Linda! Very cute!

Lesley Edmonds said...

She's adorable Linda and should be called Bluebell!! Lesley x