Friday, July 02, 2010

Early morning walk in Scarborough

We were due to leave for home (Thursday), and because of the fog, we hadn’t really seen North Beach area of Scarborough.  So we got up at 6.30am, and went straight out with our cameras.  What a lovely morning!  We walked along the north Beach, and then inland a little bit to a lovely park and boating pond.  There were just a few dog walkers about, no tourists!

Here’s the castle again, this time with the early morning sun behind it – not in the mist!

Scarborough 004 Scarborough 006

I just loved these popsicle coloured beach huts!

Scarborough 007Scarborough 010 

It was the perfect time of day for the pictures of the boating lake, the reflections were perfect!

Scarborough 017 Scarborough 019 Scarborough 021 Scarborough 023 Scarborough 025

3 comments:

~Kathryn~ said...

the boat reflections in the water are PERFECT ~~~

Crissie said...

Linda, I just had to thank you for sharing your photos. I loved going though some of your blog and will surely keep up now. I'm a quilter and don't know how I came across your blog but I am really pleased I did. You've got a great eye when it comes to picking out the right settings. Love going along your walks with you.
Crissie ... Martinez, California

Helen said...

The photos of your trip are absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing them with us.