Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas journal 3rd December

I should keep a diary about my Christmas journal. I have done 3 pages. Introduction, which is written on a piece of red card and surrounded by small pieces of BG Blitzen. It made me think about why I want to do the journal. Mainly trying to capture the warm, cosy, magicla feeling of Christmas. Page 2 was a snowflake. I cut it out from light blue paper and stuck it on black card. It looks good. I added some sticker snowflakes, journalled in a spiral in the middle, which I love, and a bit of pink glitter, cos I haven't got any silver. My third page was on cards. Not so pleased with it. I amde a small version of the style of card I'm making this year, and cut up a card from Mum and Dad, cos they are the nicest we get, and a card from Ken and Lily that I particularly liked. But being a light blue background, it doesn't look warm and cosy! I have done lots of journaling though, which I like. Hopefully it will get me into a better way of journalling on my scrapbboking layouts.

No comments: