Monday, January 15, 2007

A great weekend


We went for a super walk up to chanctonbury ring on Sunday morning. The weather was fab, sunny, a bit cool in the wind, but bright. Makes a change from the wet, windy, gloomy weather that has dominated recently. Merlin absolutely loved it up there, and just ran everywhere! He even had energy left to madly chase another dog at the top! It really makes the walk so much more fun when Merlin is so exhuberant!





Here's what I did at my Brighton and Hove crop on Saturday. It took me nearly the whole 6 hours to complete this!!! I am quite pleased with it, and am more and more recognising my own style, even though I scraplifted this froma Becky Higgins sketch. We did a bring and buy sale this month, and everyone bought loads to sell, but I don't think anyone was in a buying mood, cos noone sold much! I bought a Notch and Die tool (cos I love the tool and it's packaging, doublt I'll use it much!!!) for £5, some Anna Griffin papers (for my heritage album - must get back to that soon), some background stamps and a few other bits and pieces.

1 comment:

Mj said...

Gorgeious LO's Linda love the walk photos too. Nice green wellies.

MJ xx