Sunday, January 06, 2008

Emily falconbridge 52 week card challenge

WOOHOO! I have finished all 52 of my cards! I can't believe I have been doing this for 1 year, and am so pleased to have stuck with it! Thanks to all on the UKScrappers thread, who have inspired me, reminded and given me a gentle nudge to get this completed! Here they are all together! I think they look fab all together like this.






Weeks 1 - 12.


















Weeks 13 - 24


















weeks 24 - 36

















Weeks 37 - 52.

On the back of each playing card I have stuck a piece of brightly coloured plain paper, and journalled my thoughts on that particular weeks inspiration. They will be great to look back on in a few years time! A real snapshot of where I am right now!

I have used different techniques: photos, stickers, paint, inks, stamping, alcohol inks, doodling, blossoms, brads, patterned paper, die cuts, embossing, rub-ons, ribbons, lace, etc!









And here they are in a little box I had already covered. They fit just right! You can see the back of card no 52 here - my thoughts on ART.


Wonder which challenge I should do this year? There are several around. two I quite fancy are 'The A-Z of Everyday Things' and 'The Little Things we overlook'. I am definately into taking photogrpahs of and scrapping everyday things this year!

2 comments:

Flapsi Hapsi said...

Fantastic! Well done! Your cards look fab all together.

valerie said...

stunning Linda they look so good can't wait to see what em comes up with tomorrow

Val