Saturday, February 09, 2008

I like days like these....

I had a great day yesterday. It was sunny and bright, so i took my camera on my dog walk. These cheerful crocuses were in marine Gardens on my way to the beach. The sea was a little bit out, and looking fab!






Really pleased with this picture. I love the bird on top of the wood, and the position of the sign. Theya re still working on clearing the wood to a big holdong point, where they are now going to chip it and send it off to green power stations!


My 2 best friends came for coffee, and then I caught the train to Brighton for the craft show, where I met Burn and her friend Freda for a cup of tea and a natter!

Here's what I bought: 2 books, one on ATCs with some brilliant techniques to try, and one on bag making! I'm going to try and make a bag for DD's prom! I also bought a Believe chipboard album (Bo Bunny), another chipboard accordian album, buttons, scissors, blades for my trimmer, gems and 5 min clarity stamps (might do inchies again this month!)
All in all a really superb day, DD even cooked the tea!!!



1 comment:

Donna said...

Nice stash Linda! Wish I could look through the ATC book.
Donna