Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm back!

I am going to try and update this more often, especially with crafty things!! (We'll see how long it lasts LOL)

Craft projects I have on the go atm:
CJ - last of the Holiday CJ I organised on UKS. Unfortunately one of the Cjs got lost in the post, but luckily has reemerged a couple of months later, so I must do my entry for it, then I can rate everyone and close the CJ
Shimelle class - My Freedom. I made a great start on this, and completed 5 LOs. I want to get back to this and finish it soon.
Birthday cards. August is a really busy month for birthdays!
Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel on this one now, more about ths later.
BPS classes. I have only managed to print out the prompts for 52 card pick up (52 techniques) and I think I have enrolled for another class starting soon!

I think that's all for now. But of course as I go through my photos loads more ideas pop into my head! Must write them down!!

No comments: