Thursday, December 04, 2008

December diary days 2 - 4

OOpps! Having said I will do a December diary I have forgotten to do days 2 -4! But I have doen 2 and 3 in my real life book. I'll take some photos tomorrow and upload them.

Day 2 was Tuesday, and I took Mum shopping to brighton. Managed to buy some seriously BIG pressies (Shhhhh secret!) so I am dead chuffed! Mum bought part of my present - a rotary cutter. Just need a ruler and a cutting mat now.

Day 3 was Wednesday, and I spent a while finishing off the prep of my December diary as per Ali Edwards. http://aliedwards.typepad.com/ The idea is to have the pages made so you just have to add photos and journaling each day. I then spent the evening wrapping advent presensts for the kids. I have taken part in the UKScrappers advent swap this year and decided to include the kids! So they each have a present to open each day up until 24th. It's instead of buying lots of little presents at Christmas. Kind of spreads it out! Me and Lucy have loved opening presents together each day! I posted days 1 - 12 to Nicholas so he can open them at university. I still need to buy a couple more - must try and do that early next week. Also want to get cards sent soon.

Day 4 is Thursday - today. I have been rushing around a bit today so not done very much towards Christmas except sew angels at my quilting group this morning. My idea is to give friends an angel this year to hang on their trees!

1 comment:

Yvonne Randall said...

You're a very brave woman. How can you smile when you must be freezing?