Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5 things about us

Inspired by Ali Edwards again!

5 things about me;
counting down the days till I give up my cleaning job (next Thursday)
loving (and keeping up with) my Photo a day project
struggling with losing a bit of weight
reading David Bellamy's autobiography
crafting (esp scrapbooking) LOADS!

5 things about Maurice:
looking forward to his Himalayan adventure
has lovingly cleaned and polished the 'blingy' bike - Honda
is enjoying playing squash again
loves loads of vegetables with his dinner
has a job still atm (American Express are to make another 4000 redundant)


5 things about Nicholas
is taking 1st year exams at Bath uni
is staying on for an extra week to party!
will probably do some voluntary work in the summer - computer related
is probably looking forward to coming home for the summer
is willing to talk to me on MSN a lot!

5 things about Lucy
is taking A/S level exams at the moment
is on study leave - but not too much studying going on!
is driving everywhere in the little green Micra
working quite a lot at the Cricketers as a waitress
is looking forward to going to Spain in the summer with Tom.

1 comment:

Lesley Edmonds said...

5 things about me is
I'm not stickiing to my diet!
I'm trying to grow tomatoes for the first time!
I have a blister on the ball of my foot!
I have green eyes!
I tend to be impatient!
Lesley x