Friday, August 24, 2007

Holidays Circle Journal

I decided a few weeks ago that I would really like to do another CJ. I looked on UKS, but at the time, the Shakespeare one was full (I stepped in later when someone else dropped out). So I thought I would organise my own! So here it is, Linda's Lovelies Holiday CJ. Our first post is next week! My theme is 'Beach Holidays'.
The cover was inspired by a challenge at Crawley crop, to use vellum, and a LO by Shimelle in SI. I rarely use vellum, but hink it looks great as the 'waves' here! Bit of bling and glitter add to the effect.
These letters are Paper Mania. Aren't they fun? I love the bright felt colours, and the bit of stitching. It would take ages to make them yourself.


Introduction. I decided to make it easy - no rules! Just do what you want. More vellum waves!!







Here's my entry. This photo is of one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever been to. The photo is hinged and I have journalled underneath.





I love these Tanda Stamps. In fact, I love beach huts atm, and have lots of photographs of them this summer too!
The 2 back beach huts are stamped on to Bazzill. The front beach hut is stamped onto white card, and coloured with watercolour crayons and water brush, as is the child. The shells and crabs are from the same Tanda Stamps set.
Really looking forward to this CJ now, I do hope it goes OK.



No comments: