Monday, August 20, 2007

KITS!!!

I have subscribed to several kits lately. I saw Scrapagogo kit at a crop, and thought how great it looked, and love the idea of getting bits and pieces that all match. So I went on UKScrappers thread about which kit to have, and ended up subscribing to 3!

This first one isn't even one of those! It's a Jenny Bowlin kit I bought from Natalie at my Crawley Crop. It is gorgeous 7 gypsies papers, all brown and green and blue. Oddly, it includes a sheet of yellow cardstock which doesn't go at all! I don't think they show up very well in the pic, but there are 3 little silver crowns, some ribbon slides, a gorgeous voile flower, velvety ribbon and huge brown brads. Can't wait to use it!






This is Scrapagogo's latest kit. It's Kelly Pannacci, and I LOVE it! I want to use it to do more of my BOM, which I started last summer, and haven't done much in lately. What will be interesting is to see how my style (and the fashion generally) has moved on in 1 year. Even more reason to date LOs.













Scrapping Angels is a lovely kit, cos it is small, just enough to do 2 or 3 LOs. I did some lovely Los of Lucy as a little girl with last months. Might have to use this for those pics of her as a little girl as it looks like crayon drawings! Just right for little children!




The 3rd kit I'm subscribing to is Little Red Scrapbooking in USA. AS the $ rate is so good atm, it's working out quite cheap even with shipping. Last months was gorgeous Crate Papers.
I love receiving the pizza boxes through the post, and I'm finding it's a great way to increase my stash in a more coordinated way, try patterns and embellishments that I would probably not buy, and keep bang up to date!

No comments: