Friday, August 24, 2007

Tanda Stamps swaps

There is an ATC swap every month on Tanda Stamps. This month's theme was 'Transport'. I make 2 and get 2 different ones back. I received these images as part of an 'image' swap on UKS. We each took 1 decade of the 20th century, and sent in enough images to split between the 10 of us. These are from the 1960s

Paper is 'Scenic Route' I thought it went so well with the images. The little arrows are cut out of a sheet of it.

Ome interesting thing about these ATCs, is that I always used to think ATCs had to be 'vintage' in style. I was reading a thread on UKS (about what you hate about scrapbooking), and people were bemoaning how quickly trends come and go, and someone said that they were 'so over vintage', and I thought 'yeh so am I!!!'. Now what am I going to do with all the 'vintage' papers etc that I have ???? Retro is obviously the new vintage!!! LOL LOL
Do I follow trends, you bet I do!!












I don't usually do the card swaps or challenges, but this one I had to join in! We had to make a card that expressed someone else! I have done this one for Burnice aka Angel on forums. She really makes us laugh, she is sooooo funny! So when I found this quote, I just had to use it!




I used 'Snow Angel' alphabet aptly!


















oops! The ink on my image smudged a bit when I added glitter.

The little angel is Burn's avatar.













Here's the whole card. I have not made a gate fold card before.

I hope you like it Burn!

No comments: