Sunday, April 19, 2009

Scrapbooking Holidays

I have recently taken all my old photos out of those 'sticky' albums, and put them into archival albums from Arrowfile. I decided that I would keep all the holidyas seperate. I ordered 12 x 12 albums and a variety of page protectors from Arrowfile. I now have 6 albums full of our holidyas going right back to when we were first married! What I would like to do now is to sort each holiday into the right order, and scrap 1 or 2 pages per holiday. I have just found all the holiday diaries - I always keep quite detailed diaries when on holiday. Now I need to spend some time on each individual holiday!

This project is going to take a very long time!LOL I will update again soon

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow that is a wonderful project, it will take some time, but will be well worth it!!!

Lesley Edmonds said...

I too keep holiday journals. I have such an awful memory, re-reading them is a blessing.
Enjoy your scrapping Linda.
Lesley x