Sunday, November 29, 2009

5 things w/e 27th November

 

OOps!  I forgot to pos this on Friday.  Oh well, better late than never eh?

 

seeing:

Seen the first Christmas lights up and lit on a house just round the corner!  I love going for a dog walk in the dark and seeing everyone’s house lit up – just for me to see!

Hearing:

Raia pitter pattering on our bedroom window, thunder in the middle of the night (always sets our doorbell off!) and wind blowing!  Yes, it is STILL horrible weather!

Tasting:

Gorgeous salmon sandwiches and the best cup of tea I have ever tasted at The Tea Cosy (see my other blog for pics)

Smelling:

Garlic!  at the Pomodoro and Mozarella restaurant last night!

 

Feeling:

the enormous effort trying to walk against the wind this morning on Ferring beach

1 comment:

Angie said...

I know what you mean about Xmas lights in houses ...they always bring a smile to my face.