This is the second of Scrapdolly’s 52in10 challenge.
Following on from prompt 1 which was about what I achieved in the first decade of the 21st century, it’s time to blog about my goals for this year.
I have a list of scrapbook/photography challenges:
- continue with my 365 project
- this 52in10 project, not sure how yet, so I am blogging the prompts for now. Might do an 8 x 8 album
- 52 walks. Easy to take the photos as I am always walking the dog! And we have already put one Sunday per month as a long dog walk. What to do with the photos? Blog them on here and possibly put them in divided page protectors from Arrowfile.
- Scrap weekly in 2010 Hoping to use these prompts in my general scrapbooking! Maybe a 2010 album?
Otherwise, I am particpating in a goals workshop over on www.simplify101.com. I absolutely love this site! So far, I have written down about 60 dreams! Next week’s lesson is about converting them into goals
I think that if I have to pick 4 goals for 2010:
- Exercise regularly and eat more healthily
- Get on top of finances, save some money!
- Take time for creativity – need to build regular time slots each week
- Take time for family and friends