Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goals for 2010

This is the second of Scrapdolly’s 52in10 challenge. 

 

Following on from prompt 1 which was about what I achieved in the first decade of the 21st century, it’s time to blog about my goals for this year.

I have a list of scrapbook/photography challenges:

  • continue with my 365 project
  • this 52in10 project, not sure how yet, so I am blogging the prompts for now.  Might do an 8 x 8 album
  • 52 walks.  Easy to take the photos as I am always walking the dog!  And we have already put one Sunday per month as a long dog walk.  What to do with the photos?  Blog them on here and possibly put them in divided page protectors from Arrowfile.
  • Scrap weekly in 2010 Hoping to use these prompts in my general scrapbooking!  Maybe a 2010 album?

Otherwise, I am particpating in a goals workshop over on www.simplify101.com.  I absolutely love this site!  So far, I have written down about 60 dreams!  Next week’s lesson is about converting them into goals

I think that if I have to pick 4 goals for 2010:

  1. Exercise regularly and eat more healthily
  2. Get on top of finances, save some money!
  3. Take time for creativity – need to build regular time slots each week
  4. Take time for family and friends

No comments: