Wednesday, March 07, 2007

craft stuff

Here are some of my cards for the Emily Falconbridge challenge. (I do think that is a great name!)
week 6 Love is just a confectionof pink hearts and flowers
week 7 muddy boots, cos that's all I seem to wear atm what with walking the dog! I'm going to do a 'Muddy Walks' LO soon, and took some oics this morning. They haven't come out very well though, cos my camera is pants at taking photos in bright light. Might have to use DS's pics.
week 8 I miss ... My Youth 1970s! Pic is of me aged 17 on my Puch maxi moped. I met DH through bikes, cos Dad made me do a motorcycle training scheme, and DH was the trainer!
Week 9 My inspiration is COLOUR. I decided on this becasue once I've picked the photos I pick the colour to match the photos, and it's that that makes a good LO and makes the photo look so good. I think anyway.



This is my Lo for Jackie's Wild West CJ over on UK Stampers. We have all been very slow lately on these, and nothing has moved for several months. Have to admit I've had this CJ for about 2 months! I ordered all my cowboy stamps because of this. And this is my first attempt at brayering! I used a Big Juicy inkpad, and the colours are fab! I really like the cowboy silhouette stamps too. I used a bit of shrink plastic on the brown ribbon.

No comments: