Thursday, March 22, 2007

recent crafting

Asian ATCs for monthly swap on Tanda Stamps forum. I couldn't decide which 2 to send, so I've sent 3! (I've sent 1,2 and 3, decided not to send 4, cos it is not so good!) One for Wendy to keep. I've used Paper Artsy stamps, stamped onto paper coloured with distress inks (one of my fave background techniques!), then cut out and mounted on to HOTP Ephemera paper (blue 2 and 3) or home made background with PA maple leaf stamp (1 and 4).












More inchies! Oh I love making these! These are for a swap on UK Stampers. Background is painted stripy with twinkling H2Os, another fab background! I decided to do a 'garden' theme, using up some of my garden embellies from a swap last year, and pics out of an old gardening book, and pics out of an RHS magazine. One or two are stamped as well, eg the buzzy bee one (my favourite!) Also used beads, prima flowers, doodling, glossy accents. Can't wait to do another set!



No comments: