Friday, March 02, 2007

Stamp Galaxy cyber birthday event

Fabulous classes! Now I have finished them, I am really pleased with what I have achieved! I have not done stamping on tissue properly before. What a great technique! Got to use my new aquaflow brushes, and my ancient water colour pencils. I am really pleased with this tin, especially the top. The bottom inside has not come out very well because it has a thick layer of glossy accents type stuff. (Too thick actually, I poured it out too quick!) The lovely flower stamp came in a misc bag of stamps from eBay!


These next 2 are stamping onto tissue then adhering it to a bazzil chip. I really like the distressd look of the butterfly one, achieved by rubbing all over with a nearly dry chalk ink pad in light brown.







This is my Bazzil chip brooch! I really like the chip, but am hopeless at adding the beads, in fact, 2 have dropped off already! I am going to hang it from my AMM tote. The stamp is one of the 'retro ladies' from Tanda Stamps.





I was having a lot of difficulty with my Lippy Chick book! I couldn't get it to fold neatly! After playing with my hardly used bone folder, I have managed to get it to fold. The diagonal pieces fold in front, and the top and bottom fold behind the middle piece.
The pics are of DD Lucy prancing about in her ballet gear one evening. She looks fab! especially up on point! In fact, she is really pleased with the book too.
I haven't yet decorated the back, and have lots of pics pf her feet in different ballet positions to go there.
Paper is Blonde Moments, letters are QK 'Lucy', and flowery stamps are banana frog.
Thanks to Kym, Kristy and Sid for fabulous ideas, and very helpful instructions.















1 comment:

Mj said...

Linda those inchies are gorgeous hun and the tin is lovely.

Hugs
MJ xx