Wednesday, April 25, 2007

When I grow Up






















Shimelle suggested that we gather all our stash together and take pictures. Well, I have decided to use my 7gypsies chipboard book, and the lush Stella Ruby papers. Just in a few mins I gathered together this lot. What a great way to do a project! And do you know, I am going to start with the journaling!!! Never done that before, but this project is mainly about getting it down on paper, so I am going to write my story first before I touch scissors or glue!

2 comments:

Vanda said...

Hi Linda,

Wow, you have some gorgeously gorgeous stash there :O)
I tag you ...

The rules:
Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog ...

Hugs, Vanda xXx

Anonymous said...

oooooh you have some fab stuff on here... how come I missed it... lol love your book about you and the inchies... cool