Monday, April 30, 2007

TAGGED!

The rules:Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.


1. I used to be a fully qualified Certified accountant (FCCA)

2. I took a degree in Neuroscience at Sussex University a few years ago. I am very proud to report that I got a first!

3. I drink 2 or 3 cups of real coffee each morning, very rarely any after lunch becasue of the caffiene content.

4. I have Italian ancestors (my gggrandfather came over from Milan in the 1870s )

5. I love most genres of music, rock, pop, classical, country and western, jazz, soul, but not too keen on rap, indy, garage etc!

6. I ALWAYS have a drink of hot chocolate at bedtime. I always take sachets with me when I go on holiday.

7. I won a beauty contest once! I was Miss Metal Box Portslade 1978. DH and I had an all expenses trip to the factory in Speke, Liverpool, for the national finals!

I tag:
MJ, Jan, Kym, Beth, Kelly, Karen, Paula

No comments: