Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cards I made with my HOTP kit from QVC

I ordered the TSV from QVC craft day last weekend. I have never ordered from QVC before, always thinking that they charge way too much for postage. But I rather fancied this card making kit, mainly becasue I iften don't like the cards I make, and want some more ideas. This kit is a huge book, full of papers that all co-ordinate, quotes and embellishments, not to mention the ribbons, brads (eyelet brads, button brads, and great big brads), and stamps (3 sheets of clear stamps). There are instructions for 42 cards, so I ma slowly working my way through them.

What I like about the kit:

Easy to follow instructions
The great big brads have rub-ons to go on them!
The insides of the cards are also decorated.
Loads of lovely ribbon
The stamps look really good, and I will definately use them lots





What I don't like:
The kit didn't include card blanks
Some of the papers are not very nice!
The quotes and phrases are a bit too gushy! But I could always put something else in their place, like a nice stamp.





























1 comment:

Mj said...

GOrgeous cards Linda, I'm with you on the card front I don't make very many because I never think they look right. These are lovely, bit mean of them not to put in any card blanks though.

Hugs
MJ xx