Wednesday, October 11, 2006



Here is my 'fairy' card for the weekly challenge on www.ukstampers.co.uk. It's my fairy name 'Bramble Icedancer'. She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable. She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades. She is only seen when the crickets chirrup and the bees swarm. She wears bluebell dresses and has ice blue butterfly wings. Not at all like me!

What I'd really like is some feedback. I tried to 'paint' the background with my distress inks to look like a bluebell glade. What I think it needs is something to go over the top of the blue, maybe a bit glittery, pearly or shiny. Something to give more detail perhaps. What do you think?

2 comments:

Mj said...

Linda this is gorgeous, some bluebells would look lovely too.

Carole Bryson said...

I think its gorgeous - but maybe try adding twinkling h20's in a shade of blue IF you want a blueish 'sparkly tinge' ??

Its still gorgeous tho xx