Wednesday, February 07, 2007

been a busy girl

I've been too busy to blog! During January I did a huge amount of sorting out, my bedroom, the lounge stuff (that was in the conservatory), and the cupboard in Lucy's bedroom. Plus all my stash!!! I now have all my scrapbook papers, card, stickers, and small bits of card sorted into fabby Cropper Hopper storage, and they are all sittting on my lovely new CH trolley! It is wonderful to be able to scrap, and then put things away before I start again.

Hence, I have been on a roll with the scrapping this week. I finished my garden album!!! YIPEE! There are about 3 Los that I HATE, but I have decided not to change them atm becasue I want to move on.

Today I have been doing Kelly's scraplift challenge on UKS. Kelly came up with this fab idea, and asked for LOs we thought she should scrap. There are some gorgeous LOs there. I was going to do my 2006 album with them, but that meant sorting and ordering photos, so Im doing more to DS's album, which is 8 x 8.

'West Park' is scraplifted from Heels by juliebee, and 'Playing with Nanny' is scraplifted from 'Mine, mine, mine, by Kirsty.


Here are 3 of the LOs I completed for my garden album. Autumn Tinges and Pretty in Pink are October, and the other one is obviously November!!! I am trying to use up all my primas - they are one of those things that gets left in the packet and never used. One good thing about sorting stash is that it stuff that has bee forgotten comes to my attention again. I am using lots of brads atm. Need to use more embellies! Some of the embellies on the garden LOs come from the garden swap I did on UKS last spring/summer, and the tag was from a calendar swap also on UKS. They are gorgeous, all my tags, but I have found it difficult to incorporate them into LOs.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

love all your garden pages and thanks for joining in with scraplift challenge its been fab :)