Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Christmas cards

Here are some Christmas cards I made with the Anna Griffin kit from QVC. Although the kit seemed expensive, I have made the 40 cards in the kit, and I have loads of embellies, card and tags left to make a whole load more! So each card will have cost well under £1 each - you'd pay much more for this quality in the shops. S I am pleased!

Goodness, after not blogging for ages, I am blogging two days in a row!! I have some spare time becasue I didn't see Mum and dad like I usually do on Weds, because of DD being unwell. (took her to Drs this morning for penicillin- hopefully she will start feeling better now)

Off to make a start on a LO - think I will have a go at this weeks challenge on UKS. We did the challenge last week, and it was great! Over 20 people uploaded their LOs, and it was great fun seeing what everyone made of our challenge!






No comments: