Friday, November 30, 2007

some crafty stuff

Here's a CJ entry I did for Jenny's CJ 'Childhood Holidays'. It's me as a 2 year old!! LOL on my very first holiday in Cornwall. I think the photos are cute! I know however, that the holiday wasn't a great success for Mum and dad. They went with some close friends (that's their son in the photo with me), but at the last minute another couple came too, and Mum and dad gave up thier room for them for some reason. I don't think they all got on very well.

We went down to Cornwall on motorbikes. My dad and his friend had big motorbikes and sidecars! I don't know if the weather was good all the time, but it looks Ok in these photos!


Papers are BG Blush, I think they go very well with the b&w photos. Stamps from Tandastamps. I knew I would get loads of use out of these!












Here's my 2 ATCs for the Tandastamps ATC swap for November. Theme, Snow and Snowmen. The cut out snowmen on the first ATC are from a pack of ATC sized Christmas papers from lakeland. The big snowflakes on the 2nd one are die cuts from a Christmas embellie swap ages ago! Just proves you should never throw anything away!




Feeling much better today. Still not sure how much I want to do, but am going tokepp my lunch date with some friends (only 5 mins drive away) and if I can have anap this afternoon, I will be able to make tonight! Our anuual Christmas Dinner with our old motorcycling friends. We have knwh each other for 30+ years, but only get together once per year now. So it would be a shame to miss it. Dare I take my camera? (I always feel a bit embarrassed taking people shots!)

No comments: