Thursday, November 29, 2007

recovering

Well, the op went well, but boy have I been knocked for six by the after effects of the anaesthetic! Whenever I have had an op before I have felt absolutely fine straight away. Not this time! Maybe I was out for longer? Who knows? Anyway, I spent Tues pm in bed dozing, and yesterday on the settee watching awful daytime tv and dozing. Tried to watch my Sense and Sensibility DVD but feel asleep half way through! Today I really don't feel any better, very woolly headed and a bit wobbly, in fact, worse than last night!!

One frustration is that my book has got the wrong pages in it! It's Jodi Picoult's Plain Truth - just got to the best bit when it jumped back from p 232 to p 195! Then 195-232 are repeated, and the proper pages are missing! Just sent DD into town with somw money to buy me another one! The book has been in my reading pile for ages, so I don't know where I got it from to take it back! It's a fab book, really enjoying the juxtaposition of the modern world on the Amish community in Pensylvannia.

Just waiting for Mum and Dad to come and cheer me up!

No comments: