Thursday, November 22, 2007

November

It's been a bit wet lately! This is the car park at Ferring beach where I like to walk with Merlin! I love the reflections!










Decided I would enter the photo competition on UKS this month! The problem is, the subject is 'What I love about November'! Not sure there is anything I love about Nov, except that December comes next! Anyway, here's a couple of photos I have entered because of the dramatic skies.



























Sad time atm. I keep hearing bad news.

My best friend's 18 year old son has had meningitis! He has been really poorly in hospital for 2 weeks. I don't have all the details cos we've only texted each other, but hope to meet up tomorrow (although he is coming out of hospital tomorrow). They have lived through a nightmare!

A friend on UKS is very very poorly. Big HUGS to her.

Several people on forums have recently lost parents and prents-in-law. It reminds me that Dad is not too good. He has very very low white blood cell count, and this doesn't seem to be improving. He is not doing too well on the chemo this month. Bit worried about him really.

Some good news!!! Some friends of ours have just become grandparents! (They seem too young to us!!) Congratulations to Bob and Jan, and love to Laura and partner and their new daughter!

Well, the sun is shining now, I am waiting for my shopping to be delivered, and am going to do a bit more on my book of Rolo!

No comments: