Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Christmas Traditions CJ

Phew! Finally finished it! It has to be posted today! The theme is Christmas Traditions, and my sub-theme is 'Around the World'. Actually, I am sort of not very happy with it. I don't hate it, I just don't think it's good enough. I am always useless at making covers! The world is maybe too big? Maybe I shouldn't have added the shiny stickers, they are a bit naff!

The intro page. Gorgeous heart Christmas stamp stamped in versamark and chalked. The LHS stamp is not done properly! The writing is a bit too bold, maybe a thinner nib would have been better?










My DLO. Theme, where and when kids get presents! I am pleased with the backgrounds, painted with acrylics. The fireplace is OK, but the stamping and embossing around the window sill isn't very good.











Sign in page. Last year's Christmas tags used as for signing in! Very shiny bling bling!










I am going to add ribbons when it comes back, cos my last CJ lost loads on it's way.

No comments: