Tuesday, November 28, 2006

christmas traditions cj

My entry in the first Christmas Traditions CJ. (www.ukscrappers.co.uk). I LOVE LOVE LOVE these BG Fruitcake papers. I MUST buy more! I think I'll use them for my Christmas Journal this year.

This entry was inspired by actually baking the cake last Saturday, amongst the decorating, cybercrop, buying new settees, carpet and paint! And we had lunch out at Shoreham Airport on Saturday!

I wanted a photo of the ckae iced, and this was the only one I could find! I'm not a cake decorator, so wasn't at all bothered by the kids having a go. I just love the concentration on their faces! They were taken in 1994!

Slooshing of red acrylic paint for ther journaling. I have used every little bit of my sheet of BG Fruitcake, I even used the reverse alphabet for the tag. (I used my new QK alphabet Eliza for the first time for the title, and it's Katie I've used for CAKE.

The only thing I don't like is the big space between the picture and CAKE on the 'icing the...' page. Proabably should have spaced the letters out better.


No comments: