Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jetlag!

Blogger won't let me upload any photos, so I'll tell you about my jetlag instead! WE flew back on the red-eye, the one that takes off at 8.30pm (New York time) and lands at 8am (UK time). So you miss a whole nights' sleep!!! Well, you might be lucky and be able to sleep on the plane for a couple of hours. Ourseats were the worst, Maurice and Nicholas had the extra leg room by the emergency exit. Lucy couldn't- too young, so I sat with her on the row in front. At least M &N had extra leg room, we couldn't recline becasue we were right in front of them, and had very little leg room. Why do we put up with such awful condtions on flights?

So Monday when we landed, I felt like it was 3 am. I didn't know whther I wanted to sleep or eat, or what meal to have! I had a little nap in the afternoon, but didn't fell awake until it was bedtime! Then I had to get up at 6am the next morning for work. My head felt empty but swimmy. I couldn't read, or concentrate on what anyone was saying. I couldn't talk properly either!!

But after a hot bath and an early night I feel much better today.

No comments: