Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here are my Los I completed this weekend for the cybercrop on www.ukscrappers.co.uk. I'm really pleased with some of them. This one of Maurice was a Shimelle class. I love her style! She has kept me on for the Christmas Journal class this year, so hoping to give that another go. Looking back on last year's journal, wow, my style has moved on enormously!!! I want to goive the journal some continuity this year, and maybe not stick so rigidly to the prompts.








Quite pleased with this one. The rather 'naff' paper comes from the ESB itself, bought on the 86th floor!!!















I just knew the colours and photos I needed for this class. Really pleased with it! One of the comments was that they loved how the colours and sequins bring out the lights.


















Tryong to be a bit clever, and different here! I used green Stazon on the acetate (never stamped on acetate before). But I don't think it works. I don't have any swirly stamps either (my next purchase). But at least I had a go at something different!























These 2 are for my garden album. Really pleased to get these done, and realise that I should scrap these photos straight away because it is difficult to remember what the garden was actually like at the time for the journalling. Looking thru my garden album now, I think that the idea of using the calendar tags (from a UKscrappers swap) was proabably not such a good idea. It is difficult to incorporate them.




















I've done loads of Hopes and Dreams CJ entries lately! So here is one for my BOM! Done with the doodling idea too. (oh no I've deleted the picture by mistake!)

1 comment:

A Hovel to Home said...

Linda lovely layouts, particularly like the one with the stamped on acetate, very effective.

Kym