Friday, September 22, 2006

12 x 12




















These are my first 12 x 12 LOs for a while. I've been doing 8 x 8 (garden album) and CJs! I think my first love is 12 x 12 really. I do like doing 8 x 8 and of course CJs, but there is nothing quite so good as all that space, and scrapping for me!!!

These 2 Los are challenges set by our team on UKScrappers, the Scrapettes. They are alos the start of my 2006 album. I am really loving using these K&Co papers, Scrap Pad to Go, Citrus. I didn't think they were my colours, but the more I use them, the more I love them. There are lots of coordinating bits too, stickers, alphas, die cuts. Takes the pain out of s/bing!!

I'm just waiting for a friend to arrive for coffee, and then this afternoon I have to take Mum and Dad to Brighton for a hospital appointment. Dad has to have radiotherapy on his leg, and this is the first appointment. We are expecting to have to go over every day next week. Luckily, I don't start my cleaning job util the week after, when I'm just goin in for a few hours to meet the old cleaner, and handover. (I popped in yesterday, and was asked to choose a colour for the new bin in the kitchen,LOL!)

One more snippet! I said to Nicholas and maurice, do you want the good news or the bad news? They both wanted the good news which was 'It's on the lawn!'. The bad news - 'Merlin(the dog) has been sick' LOL LOL!

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

ROFLMAO @ the dog being sick !!! That is soooo funny !! Not the dog being sick, but the way you told the boys !

*digs a hole and jumps in it*