Thursday, August 24, 2006

Diets

I am always 'dieting'!! LOL. Well actually ROFLOL, becasue i never lose any weight! I have been going to Rosemary Conley classes for about 10 years, on and off, but mostly on. I really enjoy the exercise, it's not too strenous, and I like the people who go. I've made some nice friends over the years. People come and go, but I keep right on in there!

At the beginning of this year, Sue took over the franchise from Anne, and she has built the classes right back up in numbers. I now go to the late Thursday evening slot for 'samba'. It's great fun! I love it.

I have put on a few pounds over the summer, and thought I should try and lose it, but as soon as I think that, I start putting more weight on! I simply eat too much! I do a fair bit of exercise, walking the dog twice most days. Must try harder.

No comments: