Saturday, August 05, 2006

UKStampers CJ




Oh my god! I am really nervous about this CJ! It is UK Stampers first CJ, and most (if not all!!) of the other participants are much much better at stamping than me! I decided on colours as a theme (thanks ALice from my UK Scrapbooking team). I like muted, but bright colours myself, just like the Basic Grey papers. I happened to have my sewing machine out as well, so decided to 'quilt' the front cover. Letters are stamped in different colours, then cut out and 3d glazed. Inside (not pictured) I've used loads of distress inks (ooh they are so scrummy), on white card, and swooshed them about. MY entry is green! I feel a bit green worrying about this! My final attempt is not too bad - I do like it, and I suppose that's the main thing! I would just love all those really clever stampers to really go to town in my CJ. That would be a real privilage!

Loving the UKscrapbboking cybercrop atm. Off to do Jillybean's class with some scrummy Crate papers.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Linda its gorgeous! cant wait to get it to play :)

Sarah said...

Linda it's lovely :)