Sunday, July 16, 2006

Busy time

Ooooh I've been too busy to come on the computer! It's been really nice - I spend far too much time on here.

Friday I took Mum shopping to Crawley. I bought shoes and trousers, she bought a skirt and trousers. Quite a nice day.

Saturday I went to a crop in Hove. It was fab! It's in a really lovely church hall, easy to find, free parking, but not many people yet. Janet would really like a bout 12 people so we can acrue a little kitty for stash to try on our own, or someone to come in and demonstrate, eg alcohol inks. J did a great job of organising, a 'page of the day' competition, a 'try this' table, and alittle 'crop talk'. We tried out some vellum ideas. It was 7pm before I got home, and buy the time we had walked the dog, and watched telly (we've been watching 'Only Fools on Horses'), it was bedtime!!!

Sat am I took DS to work and then went to sainsbury's to buy stuff for friends coming round today. I took all the recipes from the Sainsbury's magazine - it was brill. I did salmon on a bed of vegetables, potato salad with mango chutney (yum!), a hug salad, and sausages and chicken legs becasue I was worried there wouldn't be enough - in fact there was plenty! They have not long gone home, DH and friend drank rather a lot, and then DH bought more beer out just when C had said she wanted to go home with her youngest DD! A really lovley afternoon, we sat under the tree , and always have great chat. Slightly spoiled for me a the end becasue they stayed so late. But really nice to have DD with us all day.

It's very hot atm. Just going down the beach with the dog.

No comments: