Monday, July 17, 2006

Scrapping, Cjs and swaps

This is my garden cj cover. Please give some constructive comments! I'm not sure that the flower goes with the rub-ons? The paper is HOTP, and is lovely fresh bright colours. Maybe I shouldn't have put the rub-on flowers on cos they are not bright and fresh, more autumny. I really like all the bright ribbons and fibres though!

















I have done quite a lot of scrapping lately. I made the starbook (did I tell you how pleased I am with it?? LOL). At my weekend crop, I managed to do 3 pages for my garden through the year album. I am using one of my calendar tag sets from UKS swap for it. Thanks to Louise (chrismicbritt) for the january tag. The April tag doesn't have a name on the back, so I'll try to find out who made it.


















I have done 4 CJ entries for our team CJ, and made my own CJ at my weekend crop. The Eager Beavers CJ is well under way, and I have Ellsese's 'Sew Colourful' CJ to do this week. Posting on this CJ is every 2 weeks, which is a bit quick really! Now I have to amke my CJ for UKstampers first CJ. Bit nervous about this one, especially as I have seen Flo's CJ on her blog!! It's fab.











Swaps are a bit slow atm. I have purposely not joined too many. But I am very excited about the huge bag of primas I got this morning. It was a 'fancy' prima swap, and for the first time I joined all 3 groups. Includes, flowers of the month, hydrangeas, got flowers, leaves, in all different colours, yummy. Here's a pic: can't wait to use them!

1 comment:

A Hovel to Home said...

yummy, especially the orange leaves.

Kym