Wednesday, July 05, 2006

walk in the rain

Here is the photo that is missing from my previous post. This is looking inland from the shelter, and across a road.

We woke up to distant thunder at 6am this morning, and a few spots of rain. Our doorbell goes off in thunderstorms, which is very disconcerting if it does so in the middle of the night! I couldn't decide whether to go up to Highdown (and risk being caught in torrential rain- as forecast) or down the beach. I decided down the beach was the safest option. I put shorts and sandals on, and my rain mac! It was warm drizzle - quite bizarre! Merlin and I paddled in the sea, and I ended up really wet - hope people didn't think I'd wet myself!!!

Must get browsing the internet shops!!! I need some paper to make Robin's star book. (I rather like the BG hang 10, or reading room, by I can't remember who, I must look it up.) He is 60 at the end of the month, so I need to get my finger out. I also need to make DH a birthday card (10th July) and Mum and Dad an anniversary card (9th July). DH was actually born the day after mum and dad got married!!

No comments: