Friday, July 07, 2006

dilemma continued


Well, I felt sick all day yesterday worrying about this. (I really don't have enough to do and think about do I?) I did tell my friend when I dropped DD off. I felt awful, becasue I didn't really have the time to discuss it properly, but I knew she had to be told straight away. It turns out they are not going far from Cherbourg, and it would be possible to book a ferry on the Monday from Portsmouth at 8am. DD has decided that she wants to go on holiday with them and miss the vb training. I think that is the right thing to do, but I'm worried that I'm not taking the vb training seriously enough. My brother's DD has been picked as well, and they are going to Spain on 2nd Aug. They really want ther to do the training, becasue they think it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. (I'm sure there will be other chances!!) At least now having discussed it with my friend I feel better.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Linda if your DD isn't really into the VB and wants to do the holiday, and you too think that is the right decision then go with that, as you say if she is really into it there will be other opportunities, just because other people are more into it doesn't mean that your DD has to be, don't beat yourself up about it hun.