Thursday, July 20, 2006

sew colourful CJ


Part of the eager beavers CJ. I am really pleased with this. It is a bit of a scraplift from Simply Stamping this month.

The tags are big. On the left hand page the tag is covered with a page from an old book on ballroom dancing, and then inked with distress inks. The dress is BG paper, with lace sewn on the bottom, and then a few lines of straight and zigzag stitching. There is a bit of zigzag stitching to denote the front opening (like lacing). Machine stitching with primas, and round the edge of the card. The left hand page has pieces from a dress-making pattern under the tag. (It's a vogue jacket pattern that I never made, and never will now!!) The tag is covered in the instructions, and distress inked. The dress is cut from BG Mortifica paper.

I love it!

1 comment:

A Hovel to Home said...

Oh that is just delightful. Well done.

I am having a poopy time doing my UKST CJ, it's just WRONG, and I'm not happy with it.

Kym