Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tagged by MJ

1. How old are you? 47

2. How many kids do you have if any?2- Nicholas 17 and Lucy 14

3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow,? married to Maurice for 27 years

4. What is your occupation? Originally I was an accountant, and even had my own clients when Nicholas was a baby. I have been an NCT antenatal teacher, completed a degree in Neuroscience, worked in research at Sussex University, tried to train as a science teacher in a high school (failed!). Now I suppose I am an SAHM, but try to do as much voluntary work as possible, as a school govenor, administration for the Worthing Family Centre, and membership secretary for the Anglo-Italian Family History Society.

5. What are your passions? My family, my dog, scrapbooking, reading, gardening, family history, internet forums.

6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? I think a bit of both. I don't really dream much, but I do try to make things happen that I want.

7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Yes! I am really lucky to have such a fantastic family! Right now, I need more personal challenges, more structure and routine, but I will make that happen in the Autumn.

8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? I love scrapping! I don't spend as much time on it as I do the computer but I suppose it is about 10 hours per week. That is a complete guess!

9. What do you want to do before you die? Road trip across USA with Maurice on a Harley Davidson! See my grandchildren!

10. What is your favorite food? Sunday roast, especially roast lamb with mint sauce with new potatoes just dug from the garden!

11. What is the food you hate the most? processed packet food

12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? I'm sure lots of embarrasing things have happened, but the one that springs to mind is when I was at primary school, we had to take it turns to wash up the teachers cups in the staff room. Me and my friend dared each other to go in the men's toilets! Of course, just as we did a member of staff came in!!!! He made us go and tell our teacher what we had done!! (That was punishment enough I can tell you)

13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? Can I have more than 1? 2 must be giving birth to my kids, especially as I had always wanted a boy then a girl. And finding out I had got a first for my degree! Happiest moments in my life come when I take Merlin for a walk, he is so exhuberent!

14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? A bit in the middle. I used to be more houseproud than I am now. I do like a tidy clean house, but cleaning up dog hairs could be a major daily job!

15. What is the worst thing you have ever done? Gosh, there are loads of things I am not proud of, maybe the way I handle my teenage daughter is the worst thing I do at the moment.


I tag Kym!

1 comment:

A Hovel to Home said...

ohhhh, I got tagged! yeah looking forward to it. That's my blog entry sorted for tomorrow then.

thanks.

Kym